FAQ & Support - File attachments: How large can e-mail attachments be on eclipso?
File attachments: How large can e-mail attachments be on eclipso?
You can add attachments such as files or photos to your emails. Depending on the tariff selected, the following file sizes can be attached to and also received in e-mails:
- eclipso Freemail: 20 MB
- eclipso Connect: 35 MB
- eclipso Premium: 50 MB
- eclipso Business: 50 MB
Tip: If you want to send larger files (up to 100MB), we recommend using eclipso Drive. You can create password-protected folders and send the link to each folder by e-mail. This saves you and the recipient unnecessary "clogged" mailboxes.
Attach file - Desktop version:
- Open eclipso on your computer.
- Click on Compose.
- Click on "Add" (Attachments)
- Select the files or images from your local computer [ Local File ] or from your eclipso Drive [ Drive File ] that you want to attach to the e-mail.
- Click on "OK"
- Files or images can also be added by dragging them directly into the "Attachments" field (Drag & Drop).
Attach file - Mobile version:
- Open eclipso Mobile on your Tablet or Smartphone.
- Tap New E-Mail.
- Tap "Attachment"
- Select the files or photos from your mobile device that you want to attach to the email.
- Click "OK"
Attach file - App:
- Open the eclipso Mail & Cloud app on your Tablet or Smartphone.
- Tap the pencil icon "Compose".
- Tap the paperclip icon
- Select the files or photos from your mobile device you want to attach to the email.