FAQ & Support - Synchronize Calendar and Appointments with CalDAV
Synchronize Calendar and Appointments with CalDAV
CalDAV is a protocol for the synchronization of calendars and makes it possible to keep appointments or calendars synchronized on all devices. As soon as you create or change an entry on one of the devices, this change is sent to our servers and then synchronized with all connected and active devices.
The setup varies from device to device, from app to app, but eclipso makes the configuration much easier for you.
- CalDAV-Server: eclipso.de or https://www.eclipso.de
- username: Your Login-Name (z.B. Ihrname@eclipso.de)
- Password: Your E-Mail Password
- Description: eclipso CalDAV
Depending on the apps and device used, you only need to enter the credentials once to set up both functions. Many applications determine the server name automatically, so you only need to enter your email address as username and password. Please refer to your manufacturer's or vendor's user manual.
Although CalDAV is now an open standard and widely used, it is not supported by every device, operating system or calendar app. Some apps or programs therefore require additional AddOns or Plugins.
CalDAV Apps, Plugins and AddOns (selection):
- TbSync for Thunderbird: https://addons.thunderbird.net/de/thunderbird/addon/tbsync/ - Contact, task and calendar synchronization with Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opensync for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deependhulla.opensync
- Outlook CalDAV Synchronizer: https://caldavsynchronizer.org/
CalDAV is available in all chargeable tariffs.