FAQ & Support - How do I recover or reset my password?
How do I recover or reset my password?
You forgot your password? No problem! We offer you the following options to request access data for your account:
1. Password request by e-mail:
Please use the "Forgot password" function under "Password?" on our site. Please enter your @eclipso email address in the field below. We will send you a link with further instructions to your alternative e-mail address stored in your account.
2. Password request via SMS:
If you have stored a mobile phone number, you can also request your new password via SMS.
3. I have neither a mobile phone number nor an alternative e-mail address, what can I do?
If you have not entered a mobile phone number and/or an alternative e-mail address, identification is necessary. Please send us the following information:
- Prename and surnames
- Date of birth
- Alternative e-mail address or mobile phone number.
- Copy of a valid, official ID document (identity card or passport - front and back).
- An alternative email address that we may send with the instructions.
Important: Please send us proof that you have used the account yourself for the above information. This can be e.g. the header of an e-mail with date or other important information which is only known to you.
Please send us your request with your @eclipso e-mail address by mail, e-mail or fax to the following address:
Fax: +49 (0)921 / 99 007 109
E-Mail: support [at] eclipso.net
Alternatively you can use our ticket system.