FAQ & Support - How can I cancel or delete my account?
How can I cancel or delete my account?
If you have an account with costs, we recommend that you use the remaining term and the associated benefits until the end of the booking period and only delete the account after the end of the booking period! If the account is deleted before the end of the booking period, the entitlement to use is completely void.
If you no longer need your eclipso account, you can deactivate and delete it at any time (only possible in the desktop version).
- Click on Settings > Account | Administration
- Click on "Cancel account"
- The security countdown will be countdown for 60 seconds. If you click on "Cancel", the process will be aborted.
- If you do not click on "Cancel" and the countdown is finished, you can permanently delete the account.
- After termination of your membership all data will be deleted irretrievably! A recovery is no longer possible afterwards.
- For security reasons, your e-mail address will be blocked after the deletion process.
- Deleted e-mail addresses can only be restored and released after a valid identification has been provided.
- E-mail accounts and their contents cannot be restored!
- The verification and release of the deleted e-mail address is done by our support. We charge 20,00 EUR.
Please remember and before you cancel your account that your eclipso address may also be registered with other online providers and shops, social networks or business partners. It is best to inform them in advance that you are no longer using this account. This will also prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing important information and access data!